You have made a great choice; AIM Criterion Assessment (CRT) will provide the tools you need for assessing student growth accompanied by comprehensive reports to fully understand your children’s growth and progress. Below you will find essential information for getting started with AIM CRT.
Getting Started Next Steps
1. Frog Street sets up your account in the AIM system. There will be a URL specific to your organization.
2. You will need to complete the attached roster template (using Your Roster Template information provided below) for the upload of your staff and students into your account. As part of your Frog Street 2020 Pre-K Curriculum, you receive 22 student licenses for each kit that you purchased for the one AIM Assessment of your choice for one year.
3. Receive notification from Frog Street that your account is ready. The notification will include your account URL and a temporary password for your staff to log in with. They will be asked to immediately change to a personal password.
4. Register for AIM CRT Training. (Optional, but recommended)
Your Roster Template
1. Attached you will find an Excel sheet with four tabs. The first two tabs provide directions for what is required on the staff, and student tabs for the roster to upload correctly. Add the number of students allotted.
2. Rename your file to include your ACCOUNTNAME_AIMTYPE_MMDDYYYY
o Example: FROGSTREETUSD_AIMCRT_10272020
3. We will pick up the file there and get it to our tech team to upload.
Additional Resources for Success
There will be numerous resources in the AIM CRT Learning Library to guide you. You might also consider attending an AIM CRT Training. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.