The Frog Street Portal is designed for all users so that they may select the curriculum(s) their respective districts/organizations/schools purchased for use in their classrooms. We cannot this complete this process for you.
1. Please visit https://portal2.frogstreet.com to begin the process.
2. If you are an active member with approved curriculum(s) and need to request an additional curriculum, go to My Account at the top of the page.
3. You will see a list of your current curriculum(s). At the bottom of that list, locate the hyperlinked text View all Membership Options and click it.
4. The screenshot below shows the final page in the process. Choose the curriculum you need to add that has been purchased by your school/district. The Frog Street Team will approve within 2-3 business days. NOTE: Choosing curriculum that has not been purchased by your school/district will cause delays in your request.
5. Please don’t forget to click the CHECKOUT! button.