It is important to note that rostering students does not automatically provide students with access to the
product. In order to provide access, you will need to assign a license to your students.
Licensing Students After Rostering with Excel/CSV
Here’s how to license students after uploading students through the Excel/CSV file
1. From the Rosters tab, click Assign License Now that is located next to the file you just uploaded.
2. Select which product(s) you’d like to assign and press Assign License again.
3. This will assign licenses to all new students that were included in your roster.
Licensing Students Manually
Suppose you want to assign licenses to specific students, such as students you created individually. In
that case, you will need to go to the Students section, select the students you'd like to license, and then
click Assign License in the Bulk Action menu. You can also go to the class, school, or higher levels to
assign licenses to all students within that group.
1. Go to the Schools tab.
2. Select all the schools you wish to license by clicking the checkbox next to each school name.
3. Click Bulk Actions.
4. Select Assign Licenses.
5. Select the product license that is available to your organization.
6. Click Assign.
TIP: Steps 2-3 can also be applied to assign licenses at the region, district, or class
levels of your organization.