Please open the file below to access the roster template:
Step 1: Create your roster file for ABCmouse. Attached you will find:
- (PDF) ABCmouse Roster Field Definitions Guide. Review this document first!
- This will give you definitions/instructions for each column in the roster template.
- If the roster is not completed using the correct parameters, the system will not upload the roster and your set up will be delayed.
- (CSV) Roster Template – ABCmouseSetUp_Roster_OrganizationName.
- Please use the roster template provided and do not delete any columns. If fields are not required, you may leave the column blank.
- Please include your Organization Name in the name of the file (e.g., ABCmouseSetUp_Roster_FrogStreetISD, ABCmouseSetUp_Roster_SunshineSchool, etc.)
Step 2: Upload your completed roster securely.
- Upload via this link (https://drop.aofl.com/index.php/s/sz3ATzWjm9QzCEE).
- To protect student data privacy, we will not accept roster files sent directly via email.
- Once we receive the roster file, account creation can range from 5-7 business days to complete. Note that the turnaround time can differ based on the condition of the shared file and volume of inquiries. We will contact you when you are ready to go.
Step 3: Launch ABCmouse with your students!
- You will receive an email from us when your rosters are complete.
If you have any questions please send them to email@example.com with your Organization Name and ABCmouse Set Up in the subject line. Thank you again for choosing Frog Street and ABCmouse!